Monday, April 12, 2010
glasses
You may have noticed in the last post that both Sam and Michael are sporting a new look with glasses. I had been noticing that Michael was squinting when he was working at the computer. I figured it would be best to get his eyes checked out. Our insurance covers one exam per year so I thought I'd take both the big boys and get that checked off the list. It turns out that Sam is a bit nearsighted. It is not terrible right now, but he needed a small prescription. Michael is farsighted by quite a bit. He is not blind or anything, but definitely is what was causing the squinting while on the computer. He needed glasses as well, especially for reading. They were both thrilled to get glasses. They picked out their frames and were very eager for the hour to be up. They have had them now for over a week and have taken very good care of them so far. They still do enjoy them and I must say, I think they look rather handsome! We'll see how long it takes for the novelty to wear off and glasses get old! The fact that Michael has had something for longer than a week and hasn't lost it yet is a miracle in itself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment