Tuesday, September 30, 2008
A Plane ticket!
So, I bought Marvin's plane ticket home yesterday! That makes it official, you know! He is really truly coming home in one week and 2 days! He is flying in to Fayetteville on Thursday, October 9th at 6:43pm. Yes, I am SO excited! It has been such a long 7 months. Marvin is a bit nervous about coming home. He's not sure the girls and Josh will know him and that the boys won't respond well to him. Please pray for the upcoming transition. It is gonna be a rough time, but I have complete faith that our wonderful God will carry us through it all. The girls have been watching Abba vision non stop for weeks. They may not have actual memories, but they will know him when he gets here. If nothing else, they will think it really neat to meet a real movie star!!!! Josh remembers him, all the boys tell me their favorite Abba memories almost nightly! I have no fear with that part. I know the boys will test him to make sure he is still in charge and the move away from Granny and Grandpop is gonna be very difficult for them and me! But, it doesn't compare to the excitement of being together as a family again! Please pray for our family in the coming weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment