These are the pictures of our great reunion! For those that haven't yet heard the story, we were at the airport right on time to receive a call from Marvin saying he was in Charlotte. It seems that his first flight was delayed for a medical emergency(no, not his!) and he missed his connecting flight. Thankfully, he was able to get on the next one, which was 2 hours later. That meant a very long wait for very tired kiddos. It went as well as you might be thinking, but as soon as we set eyes on our hero, it was immediately better!
The boys and I are decorating the car for Abba's home coming!
(too bad it rained and ran all over before he got home, at least there are pictures!)



These are the kiddos waiting in the airport wearing the shirts I made special for Abba's homecoming!





Here are the signs we made. There were lots more, but they were hung up at home! If you can't read them, they say Welcome Home Abba!

The very first hug!


Very star struck!


Look at that look of admiration on my Josh Bosh, it melts my heart!

2 comments:
Angel,I am so happy for you that your family is back together. I can only imagine what you have went through. I am inspired by all that you write because I am sure that there is no way that I could take care of 5 children and miss my husband beyond everything. Isn't it wonderful when we can look back and see how much that God does and we have no idea until it all comes to a close. Please tell Michael happy belated from us. Well i better go stuff to do.
Love The Chris and Robbie
Welcome home Mr. Marvin!!!
Maddie and Gray
Post a Comment