Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We are here, in a campground right outside Seattle. We arrived safely, albeit with TONS more character! What a trip. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to blog the whole way across, we just don''t get internet access in Walmart parking lots! We had a wonderful trip though. I'll go back and post stories and pictures from each day. Right now I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff I need to catch up on, so please be patient. We are looking into housing, Marvin and the big boys just went to scope some stuff out while the little ones take a morning nap. The only problem is that they don't seem to know how to actually sleep in a bed that is not moving. In time I hope!We found a great house that we could be in at the end of the month. The way the ship moves between bases here makes it very hard to decide where to live. It is a 2 hour commute between bases, not so fun! We are praying that we follow God's leading here, we do not want to regret our decision in a years time! Man, I was really hoping to catch up, but if the screams in the next room are any indication, the kiddos are gonna need a lot of help getting to sleep! I'll start catching up from our long journey tonight!

3 comments:

Court said...

Praise God for safe travels! I'm sure the long hours together was great for family bonding as well as "character building!" :) The Quiambaos rock!

Much love,
Amy Levy

The Carters said...

can't wait to hear about the journey across the country in the "Q Moblie". And can't wait to hear about your adventures in Seattle!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys made it safely, though can I say sure wish we could have gotten together one more time:( Maybe one day we can travel across the country on a home school adventure and see you!!