Sunday, November 16, 2008
I think I'm in for it!
Okay, so Sarah and Abby have both been teething and there has been a LOT of whining in the last week. So, Friday, I was trying to make all the kids lunch and Sarah was whining and pulling at my pants. I pulled out some pots and spoons in hopes to distract her so I could get lunch made. That worked for a few minutes, then she was right back on me. So, I hand her a sippy, hoping it would tide her over until the mac n cheese was ready. She put her cup down rather harshly(but I give her some credit for not throwing it across the room!), looked up at me with a not very happy face, stomped her foot and said, plain as day, "I want PACI!" (Paci is what we call her pacifier) I cannot believe that she is only 15 months old. She is a smarty pants, with quite a big attitude for such a little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You didn't think you were going to get lucky FIVE times did you? Welcome to my world. But I love sassy, spunky girls. They are going to need that in this world. :)
Post a Comment