Michael the patient teacher is showing the girls how to blow bubbles
They are trying REALLY hard

Abby is a bubble pro, now to teach Sarah...
We are well on our Gluten free, pasteurized dairy free diet. We have found that it is a lot easier than we ever dreamed. It means no fast food stops, but I think that is for the best! I just plan ahead and pack food if we will be gone over lunch time. Took some getting used to, but now that we have found a bit of a comfy rut, it is going well. I baked yesterday for the first time in a long time(maybe my entire life!) because I could not find gluten free bread already made(other than the one that was $8 a loaf! NOT gonna happen!). I did find some great mixes and also some gluten free all purpose flour. So, I'm just experimenting to find the best recipe/mix for bread. Sandwiches make up a HUGE part of the kids' diets, we have really missed the good old peanut butter and jelly! I have even found cheese made with raw goat milk! AND, it tastes good! We also got a juicer. I cannot even believe how many fruits and vegetables can go into a glass of fresh made juice! My kids have always been good about eating fruits, but veggies have been a bit difficult lately. They still get plenty of whole fruits and veggies, but I feel good knowing that they are getting tons of great vitamins every day this way. I am feeling tons of energy from it as well. The guinea pigs love the left over pulp too! Speaking of guinea pigs, it is time to go clean their cage...AGAIN! Fun times!



No comments:
Post a Comment