Saturday, January 16, 2010
Sibling Love?
Poor Josh. He has been sleeping in the big boy's room for several months. He is quite happy that he is a part of the "big boy" group now. Happy enough to put up with being Michael's roomate! This is how he woke up the other day. Michael admitted doing it when questioned. Let me tell you, it was hard for me to give a lecture with a straight face. I had to step inside the bathroom to laugh before I could attempt to have a heart to heart with Michael. I have quite a reputation for pranks(part of the reason my husband fell in love with me!), and it would seem that my oldest is starting early! Thankfully, he used a Crayola Washable marker which happens to be THE best washable marker out there. I'm pretty sure that Michael will not repeat this particular stunt again, but it makes me wonder what might be next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ahhh, brothers. I also took a "brotherly love" picture today. Of a huge scratch on Daniels face, courtesy of Sean trying to tickle him. oh well, it'll just make 'em stronger, right?
It's always the oldest that does the pranks! At least it washed off-my sister still reminds me of when I used her dolls for makeup practice and it never washed off!
Post a Comment