Friday, November 19, 2010

I Feel Sneaky...

I am sitting here, feeling a little strange because I am using the neighbors' internet. It must be a better strength in the winter now that the leaves are gone, because it is reaching here! I am so excited! The wind has to be blowing just right for the signal to get here, but I love it when it happens! I have decided that I need to blog during this time because my husband needs to be able to look into the days he is missing. So much already, and I will type our memories on my tiny phone keyboard when the wind is not blowing in the neighbor's signal so that he doesn't have to completely miss out on what is going on in our lives while he has to be away! There is another reason, but that deserves its own post! It feels so good to be back! I have so missed processing my thoughts this way. I feel like I'm being reunited with a good friend!

No comments: