I cannot believe that I have a 6 year old! Michael had a wonderful birthday today! I had to wake him up early to go get the camper. When I did, I asked him how it felt to be 6 years old. His answer to me was," Six feels really sleepy." Silly guy! It did get better once he was awake! He thinks it is great that he got a camper for his birthday, but is very happy to share it with his family! Michael got a camera for his birthday and I will start adding pictures from him periodically so that you can see life through Michael's eyes. It should be really interesting! He is actually pretty talented. I was just upstairs checking on my sleeping babies and am truly amazed at how blessed I am. As I watched Michael sleep, I am in awe of this little man. I pray that God will continue to mold him and that one day, all too soon, he will be a man after God's own heart! Happy birthday, my Michaelman!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael! Kevin, Julie and Ella
Happy Birthday Michael! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Love, Christin and Matt
Think of all the blessings you've had in 6 short years! Happy Birthday Michael.
Happy Birthday Michael. We miss you all!
By the way, 32 feels sleepy also.
Post a Comment