Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rolls of paper towels!

So, I was laying in bed last night drifting off to sleep and thinking(as this is really the only quiet time I have to think!) and was trying to figure out how long it has been since I talked to Marvin. The last time he called, we were in the middle of a trip to the grocery store to get paper towels. So, I thought, it has been 2.5 rolls of paper towels since our last talk. What has my life come to?! I no longer measure time by minutes, days, or weeks, but in the amount of paper towels used! I had to giggle, I must be a mom!!!!! Today was football day at our house! We all watched the Michigan game together in our Michigan attire yelling GO BLUE!!!!!! Even Sarah says it and claps and Abby says YEAH! So fun! The start of a great tradition I think! The boys were getting tired of football by bedtime though, it might be a really long year for them! I took pictures of my little cheerleaders and fans, but my camera battery has died! I'll try to get them up in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel, your children are beautiful. Their smiles light up the world with happiness. You have an amazing family. We love you guys & gals. Love, Susan, Sean, Jarod & Ty