Monday, October 6, 2008

pictures!

Here are the kids getting down and dirty in the front yard. Abby is loving the dirt and Sarah is just in love with Suka, my Aunt Nancy's dog! And, no, she is not drinking that Diet Coke, she is just shaking it up for me!




So, here are a few pictures of our test drive to some outlets about an hour away. It was fun and the kids were great. Hopefully they will be just as good after several days! I'm dropping them off at Granny and Grandpop's house this evening so that I can get things done and get sleep as well. I am feeling a bit better about things as I am making a dent and following a plan now to get things done in time! The kiddos are enjoying some last days with Granny and Grandpop before our move. We are trying to convince my mom she needs to come live at our house during my dad's deloyment. He'll be going to the Afganistan and Pakistan border for a year with his FAST team. That means he is on the front lines of battle. His team is there to stabalize wounded soldiers in order to get them to bigger hospitals. Think MASH only on the actual lines of battle instead of helicoptering in the injured. It is scary to know he'll be there, in a true hot zone, but we know that God is in control of all things. I would appreciate prayers for him and my mom as they make prepartions for his deployment.

















2 comments:

The Carters said...

I love the picture with all the carseats in the camper! Can't wait to hear about your adventures traveling to the west coast :)

eastandwest said...

What a cute little row of children. It looks like the kids from The Sound of Music. Praying for safety for you guys on your adventure. Wow. Girl, you are my hero!