Saturday, October 31, 2009
Video and prayer request
I have mentioned several times that my Dad is in Afghanistan at FOB Bostick. I have asked for prayers and that is about where it has stopped simply because I'm not sure what is safe to share on the web and what is not. But, I am bringing it back front and center because things are getting really hot over there right now. Please pray not only for my Dad's safety, but all the soldiers who are doing a job not easily done. My Dad emailed this video. These are the guys that bring the soldiers from the field to the FST team where the medical team waits for them. The base has heard gun fire the whole time and have been on alerts but was hit this week with a mortar. Please pray for the safety of our guys as they fight against evil itself. My dad has asked that we pray for snow so that the evil is driven into their caves for the winter. I ask you to join me in that prayer. I will also ask that you pray for these medical workers as they strive to save all that pass through their doors and yet lose some. Not an easy thing and they are surrounded with it day and night. It is really easy to get caught up in life right here and forget about the guys in the desert so far from home. Please remember them right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Praying for your sweet dad and all those protecting us. "Greater love has no one than this, than he that lay down his life for his friends."
Post a Comment