Sunday, November 14, 2010
Fly Me to the Moon!
I have no real internet in our new temporary home, and blogging from my phone is not the best set up, but we had such a huge milestone yesterday, I absolutely could not skip this post, even on this tiny keyboard! Josh has made steady improvemt over the last almost two years. No doubt about it, he has blown us away by the miracle that we have seen in his life. We have seen him meet so many goals. They have all made us very proud, but none have made my heart soar like it did yesterday! Josh came to me as I worked in the kitchen. He loves to help in the kitchen, so that is not out of the ordinary. After he got to measure some things, he put his little arm around me and squeezed in an awkward hug. I smiled big and patted his shoulder. Then it happened! He looked up at me and said, "I love you." Now those words are enough to make my mama Heart soar, but this time I was pretty close to the moon. This precious boy, the one whom we weren't sure would ever even understand what love truly was, looked me in the eyes, and told me he loves me for the very first time! Thank You, Lord, for allowing us to really know the special little boy you placed so perfectly in the middle of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, Angel. What a beautiful milestone. I love watching how God is working in that sweet little life. What a blessing he is.
Oh, you made me cry!!!! Praise God for precious blessings.
We love you all so much!
Amy
How wonderful!!! God is so good! A moment to be cherished forever!!!! So glad you shared.
I so wish we could have seen you more when you were here so briefly. Praying we can meet up the next time we travel up to WI
Post a Comment