Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting closer!

Well, only 4 more days before my family is reunited. I have become a blubbering emotional basketcase! I started crying in church today. Why you ask? Well, I just started thinking about how much God has carried me through on this journey. We sang Jesus Bring the Rain and I just started looking back on the faitfulness our God has shown in these crazy circumstances. There are just so many times I almost lost hope until I remembered who God is. I have a new testimony now, what more could I ask? WE are busy making tee shirts and posters to welcome Abba home at the airport. Just thinking about being in his arms again, see there I go getting teary eyed again! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
I would appreciate your prayers. Here are a few specific prayer requests, I covet all that you can spare this week and in the coming weeks as well.
Prayer Requests:
1) Please pray for the boys. They are all excited and very much out of sorts. They know something big is happening and aren't sure what to do with their their extra energy and my busyness.

2) Pray that I can stay on task and get things done. There is so much to do in not much time!

3) Sanity!!!! Between Sarah's tantrums(yes, she is all girl after all!), Abby's new found trouble making skills(maybe the tubes are working a bit too well!), and the boys' anxiousness and nervous energy, I am finding it difficult to get much done and still mantain sanity. NOTE: I mean sanity, not patience, please don't pray for patience! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel,
Patience is definitely a dangerous thing to pray for!!!
Good luck with the last few days as a "single" mom!! I am praying for a safe trip home for your hubby, and a safe trip home for your dad!!!

Ann

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to comment so many times. I was so excited to get Marvin's email that he was coming home this past week. I know you are so happy to be together again!! Praying for your move. I soooo wish we could see each other again before you headed off across country. Maddie talks about Abby and Sarah ALL the time. And Gray mentions Sam every other week, he misses him in Cubbies this year. Miss you and praying for you!