Saturday, July 25, 2009

Abigail Grace

You are my sweetness! I am so in love with your tender heart. You are so easily contented, so happy to just mosey through whatever comes your way...unless someone tries to take your food! You not only put up with Sarah's leadership, you thrive under it. You do not throw fits when you are angry or upset, but you have a mean glare and you aren't afraid to use it! You are quiet and more reserved than your brothers and sister, but your smile can melt any one's heart, mine doesn't stand a chance! When you look at me with those big brown eyes and that sweet Abby grin, I just can't resist. You are content being my "baby" and I am so glad for that! Your cuddles are the best, as you just melt into your hugs! Your body is not the most graceful, but your heart is filled to the brim with Grace! I cannot wait to see what God does with your sweet spirit and tender heart. I pray protection for those beautiful parts of you all your life.


At 2 years old you:

~walk and run...finally!!!!

~love to climb things

~go up and down the stairs on hands and knees...not so sure of your balance yet


~love to take care of your baby...especially feeding her!

~follow Sarah everywhere, doing whatever she does...and it is SO cute!

~take your earrings out and lose them constantly! We joke that you are the great earring Houdini

~suck your thumb when you get tired


~still love to hold a sock when you suck your thumb...we keep clean ones around just for that purpose!

~are a Daddy's girl to the core!

~love to pretend to talk to Granny on the phone...although you are speechless when there is really someone at the other end of the line!


I love you more than words can ever say, my sweet Abby girl. You have been the biggest surprise blessing I have ever received. Number 5 wasn't planned in our Earthly minds...I'm so glad that God knows so much better. My life would not be complete without you in it. I have loved every minute of these last two years and I can't wait to watch how God uses your sweet life for His purposes! I pray that you will always be sensitive to Him and that your heart never stops being overflowing with love!

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

I love the tributes to your precious little girls. They look quite identical in the photos but their personalities are so unique.

The picture of your daughter's little hand grasping Grandpa Al's finger is classic!

May God keep blessing your special family!

In His love, Michal