Abby girl checking it all out!
Not so sure
Josh bosh!
Abby making a silly face
Joshman
Silly man Sam
Sarah wants to go higher!
Abby says that is plenty high!
The boys met a pro basketball player in the body of a 4 year old!
I think his dad must be a basketball coach and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
I think his dad must be a basketball coach and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
He is teaching the boys to dribble
Michael shows off his skills!
A thirsty bird getting a drink from the water fountain!
My monkey girls!
Sarah says, "WEEEEEEEEE"
Waiting for birthday cake is hard stuff!
In their defense, the cake was SOLID and took FOREVER to cut!
In their defense, the cake was SOLID and took FOREVER to cut!
We had no candles, but lots of left over sparklers! The kids LOVED it!
Happy Birthday!
They are in awe
The big 3-0!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday girl!!! We think and pray for all of you often.
Every time I come to your blog the kids bug me about when you are moving back here for days. Now I have to sneak a peek when they are not around!!! NOT an easy task!!
What a way to bring in year 30 - with sparklers :) Happy Birthday.. 30s arent so bad...
HAPPY birthday to you! (sorry I am a little late) You have such a beautiful family. ~Robin
happy birthday! my goodness you have accomplished a lot in 30 years. :)
Post a Comment