Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sarah Elizabeth


You are my spice!!! You add a dimension in our family that is all your own! You are so chuck full of spitfire personality. You are so sure of yourself and have a confidence that I often wonder at. You amaze me as much as you exasperate me! You do not feel anything just half way! You do it all to the extreme! I find it strange that I admire you at 2, I can't wait to see the person God molds you into and how He will use you. You have a special place for your sister in your heart. Constantly watching out for her and making sure she has some of whatever you do. Unless of course, it is the baby stroller and then it is just not so pretty! You have the uncanny gift of making me want to laugh hysterically and pull my hair out at the very same time! I love you so much, sweet girl! I pray your heart will be open and welcoming to our Lord as you grow, that you will use all these wonderful traits for Him someday!



At 2 you are:

~talking in full sentences that almost everyone can understand...and you are HILARIOUS and witty when you do!

~running

~jumping with 2 feet

~going up and down stairs on your feet...even without holding on(although that makes me hold my breath until you get all the way!)

~in charge of all little people in our house. It always amazes me how Michael and Sam even follow your lead as you set the pace.


~love playing pretend...mostly being a dog!

~love your baby and take extra good care of her.

~very aware of Abby and her needs. You take care of Abby just like you do your dolls.

~stubborn beyond belief! You have been known to sit in time out for 45minutes or more just because you refuse to say sorry.

~a mama's girl! You love the nursery and playing with Abba, but you light up when I come in a room and it makes my day!!!!

~addicted to your pacifiers! Our new rule is that they stay in bed or the car seat...but you have them stashed all over our house and are not happy when I see it and take it away!

~the most determined, persistent little girl I know, but you do it in such a sweet way that I love you for it!


I love you, my sweet Sarah! I cannot wait to watch you grow. I thank God for you every day! I am so thankful that He has allowed me to have you for this time. You have taught me so very much in your short 2 years. I'm sure there are many lessons that are still to come in the years ahead! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

No comments: