I love to go to church. I do love to dig into the word of God and at the Calvary Chapel we are attending, they do that so well. I get excited about all the things I learn. I love to pray, it is a passion for me. But more than anything else, music brings me into the presence of the Spirit...or at least makes me more aware of Him. At church tonight, I heard a song I had not heard before and it was as though God was whispering to me, "Let Me be your hiding place. You may not know where your next earthly home will be, but rest in ME." I melted right there in the middle of the sanctuary. I will! Lord, you are my Hideaway, you are my home! I have never attached a video, so I hope it works. I just had to share this!
HIDEAWAY
Words by Nancy Aguilar & Brett Williams; Music by Brett Williams
The arms of God are open, waiting,
everlasting, loving, saving
everlasting, loving, saving
Underneath me when I fall,
outstretched every time I call
outstretched every time I call
The arms of God are always near,
they hold me high above my fear
they hold me high above my fear
This is where I want to stay, my hideaway
When I feel God’s arms around me,
healing rest and peace surround me
healing rest and peace surround me
My weakness only brings to light,
the arms of God, such strength and might
the arms of God, such strength and might
The arms of God will always be,
open, waiting here for me
open, waiting here for me
This is where I want to stay, my hideaway
My hideaway (You are my rest)
My hideaway (You are my home)
My hideaway (Safe in Your arms)
You're my Hideaway(My hideaway)
No matter what tomorrow brings, there's strength enough today.



No comments:
Post a Comment