Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Hello again! I really should not be sitting here, but I need a break! I am SO sick of laundry!!!! I'm debating getting rid of all but 2 outfits each. I mean, should they really be wearing 7 loads of laundry in one weeks time? There might be a lot of them, but they are all pretty small. Man, I thought it would slow down with my new super capacity washing machine, but for some reason, they stepped up production of dirty clothes somehow. It is CRAZY! I'm getting ready for my parents to come visit for a week!!!!! I am so excited. They are truly amazing to me. I love that they love my kids so much that 2 months is too long to not see them! I love that we are loved like that! We will be picking them up from the airport tomorrow afternoon! I'm trying to get the house in order before then, but hey, they love me anyway, so not too much pressure there! I know I promised pictures, but my computer has been acting up and I haven't been able to get them on here. I will keep trying as there are some really good ones! I better go get back to folding laundry and changing sheets! My most favorite thing to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this post! you are not alone :) hope you have a great time with your parents.
Post a Comment