Friday, December 19, 2008
TEAGAN UPDATE!!!!!!
I am sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, we were out very late at a Christmas party. I wanted to get this up as soon as I could though! Teagan has made it through this extensive surgery!!!!!! They found a considerable amount of damage to his little body, but they were able to repair a lot. They also found that his lungs are in better shape than originally thought. He will spend the next several days sedated as his intestines are outside his body until the swelling of the surgery goes down. Putting them in is the last step of this major procedure. The doctors keep telling his family how he was not supposed to make it. He should have died at birth, he should have died within hours, days at most. He is a true miracle! Please continue to pray for his little body to recover from this surgery and that it can be completed quickly and that they are able to find ways to expand his little lungs. Pray that he can stay free from infection. Please also pray for his Mommy and Daddy. I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through right now. Seeing their baby suffering and not sure if he will be alive in the next few hours. Seeing him hooked up to machines and monitors after such a huge surgery. Knowing that God can and has worked huge miracles in him is amazing, but I'm sure that any mommy would rather have her precious baby sleeping peacefully in her arms, not quite as aware of the miracle he is. Please pray that God would envelope this whole family with peace unexplained! Thank you, guys, for joining me in praying for little Teagan and his family. God is truly hearing and working in his little body! Keep it up!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment