Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not Me!!!!! Monday

My very first Not me!Monday! Great therapy, I feel better all ready!!! Thanks Mckmama!




I certainly did NOT find a size 4 black dress shoe in my oven drawer amongst the various baking pans that have not been used for anything except a good band practice on the kitchen floor in months! How would it have gotten there even if I had?

Upon discovering that one of my twin girls had a pretty high fever this week, I certainly did NOT accidentally give her dose of baby Motrin to her twin sister(the one without the fever!) and upon realizing my mistake, I did not just shrug my shoulders and proclaim that it will help you sleep better if nothing else. What kind of mother does that?

While doing Christmas crafts with my wonderful little blessings, I did not accidentally paint their hands and feet with the not very washable paint. They are not still walking around with red, green and yellow hands and feet even days later!

While in the local mall children's play place with my 5 little blessings, I absolutely did not watch from afar for 35 minutes as my daughter was stuck in the little play boat. I would not have sat there savoring the fact that at least for a moment I had one less to worry about escaping! And I certainly did NOT contemplate how hard it would be to somehow get said boat into my van and bring it home with us!

I most assuredly did not bribe my children with marshmallows to get them to sit still and look at the camera for Christmas pictures. I could not have taken 59 pictures without a single one of all five kids looking at me, what are the odds of that? Just by pure coincidence you'd think there'd be at least ONE where they were all looking in my vicinity with their eyes open!

I did not look on as my Sarah ate food from the floor under Abby's high chair without stopping her. I would never be even a little thankful that at least it was a little bit less of a mess for me to take care of, you know, since we had to get rid of our dog. I did not, in fact, thank her for "being such a great helper" for doing it!

2 comments:

All My Monkeys said...

"a great helper" LOL. I can totally see myself doing that. I mean, I CAN'T... ;D

Anonymous said...

I certainly did NOT laugh at this post at all:)