Thursday, December 25, 2008
Trim anyone?
Okay, so I learned today that I should NOT get a job as a children's hair dresser. For a few weeks now, Sarah's hair has grown very long and stick straight and stringy. Her mullet was still going strong too. So, I decided that I should just give it a little trim, like 1/4 of an inch at most. She sat in the chair with the drape over her so sweet and still. I made the first cut and it went great. It went well UNTIL(why is there so often an until?) Sam decided to drive his remote control racecar right by us. Lets just say that cut was WAY more than a trim and it happened in a split second. So, the trim turned into a quik fix hair style. I think considering what it looked like before the fix, I did an okay job. I'll wait a couple days and see if I need to take her in to get her fixed by someone who knows what they are doing. What do you think?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She looks really cute. I think you did a great job!
Post a Comment