Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny

We were running out of time to get our picture taken with the big rabbit himself. We decided that Thursday morning would be a good day for it, hopefully not too crowded. We got there 15 minutes before it opened so that we could go potty and get shirts tucked, hair combed, and barrettes put in. It would have been great BUT the Easter Bunny was late! He(who I now know is actually a she), was running late and did not show up for another 30 minutes(45 since we had gotten there!). Let me tell you, I'm thinking that Easter Bunny learned his(her) lesson!!!! The kids did really well actually, but others in line did not! We have been visiting the Easter bunny every Monday for over a month, in hopes that the girls would be okay once the time came for pictures. I wasn't at all worried about Josh, thanks to Uncle Jay, he thinks all things bunny are great! The girls rushed in to shake hands, just like every other time. I got the boys positioned and picked up Sarah to place her on the bunny's lap. NOPE, NOT gonna happen! Crazy girl! She started screaming and clutching me like I was handing her to a serial killer. Which made Abby start! So, I quickly rearranged everyone in hopes we could get a picture with at least 5 kids in it! Poor Sam had the job of trying to hold Sarah, so he is just peeking out from behind her, while she is trying to stay as far away from the giant small child eating rabbit as she could. They let her hold a plastic flower and that did the trick, at least long enough to get a few pictures! So fun....

Before we left for the mall, I thought we'd get some pretty pictures of them all dressed up.
Since it was raining outside(shock, I know!), the couch was the only dry option!


Not sure if they should be happy about this
(notice Josh's arms around "his" girls!)

Sam, ever the helper and peacemaker, tries to get everyone smiling

They all join in

Really getting into it!

Look at Sarah, being the little lady, all prim and proper ;)

Look how scared my girls look!

THE one. Look how far the girls are from the bunny!
Not too bad at all!

No comments: