Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eater eggs and bunnies

When it rains, it pours around here! I was only gonna post once today and then catch up little by little, but I'm afraid I won't sleep for managing my blog inside my head, picking pictures and captions that I won't remember in the morning. So, I'm doing a marathon night so that it is done and I'm caught up. Before I go on, though, I just heard that my Grandma has been evacuated from her home in Choctaw, OK due to the raging fires only miles from her home and moving that direction. PLEASE pray for her house to be saved, but even more importantly, I am praying that God will be really real to her right now, that she will physically feel the comfort that He can bring. That she, herself, will be saved and allow the peace that God can bring to penetrate her fully.


We went to a friends house to dye Easter eggs yesterday. We had a blast, but let me tell you, I left with a bunch of colorful eggs and children! To be completely honest, I was pretty colorful myself! I was wishing I had gotten the Easter pictures BEFORE we dyed Easter eggs. After they dyed them, we had a mini egg hunt and played outside. We had a great time with our friends! Before we left their house, I moved the seats in the van so that the girls can no longer reach each other. They are driving me CRAZY in the car, taking things from each other and clobbering each other for the sheer joy of it. No more of that!

Abby getting the painting thing down!

Josh is showing me his first egg: note, it needs to stay in the dye longer than .5 seconds to really change color!

Michael, Matthew, and Sam working hard

Little Michael thought it might be good...he was wrong(but isn't he cute!?!)

Sam is very colorful

Egg, egg, where are you?

Forget the eggs, this is more fun!

Sarah, my little jumping bean

Little Michael laughs when Sarah falls down(on purpose). I could just eat those cheeks up!

Sam and Matthew buzzing by in the jeep!

Not sure if Michael should feel protected or scared as my little ones circle around!

Abby girl

Who will be the King of the castle?!

I'm still not completely caught up, but that is all for now! Please, please keep my Grandma in your prayers, along with all the others who are and fear losing everything tonight.

No comments: