Thursday, April 9, 2009

Slackin' some more!

I'm back...well, I never really left, but you know what I mean, right?! We had another beautiful day after I blogged last! I filled up the water table and the kids went wild!

Sarah and Abby, playing nicely at the water table!
Sweet girls
Then the boys join them, and well, you see what happens
They go a bit nuts
Sarah is looking to see if they will be getting in trouble

We enjoyed the sun and HOT to the fullest. The girls got their finger and toe nails painted for the first time. It was a bribe to let me cut their nails...and it worked. I've never seen Sarah sit so still! She loved it! So much, that when I was painting Abby's, Sarah decided if a little is good, a lot is even better! She painted her whole foot! Love that girl.

Pretty fingers
Pretty toes
want a grape?

No comments: