Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pictures

I better get these up before next year rolls around! We had a very nice, relaxing day. After church, that is! We were aiming for the 8:30 service, but yeah, NO! We did come pretty close, but we just couldn't get out the door on time! So, we went to the 9:30 service instead. The girls played in the nursery, Josh hung out in his toddler class and Michael and Sam came to service with me, for the first time since we got here. We were a few minutes late after getting the girls settled and the only place for us to sit was the front row. Normally, our choir is split between 3 services, so they are pretty small. And the musicians as well, are spread between the different services. For the Easter morning service they pulled out all the musical stops and it was HUGE! The first things the boys said was, "Your class is REALLY LOUD!" as they covered their ears. Funny, they, themselves, were WAY louder just before getting in the car that morning! I LOVE Easter Sunday service. I absolutely LOVE to focus on the power that belongs to my God! Just gives me shivers thinking about it! After church, we made it home through the rain. I tried to get good pictures of all of the crew dressed up, which worked. As I was trying to get pictures of each child alone, I realized that Sam threw off his church clothes as soon as the group shot was over. Oh well, next year. Sarah was mad, she wanted the spotlight. She kept trying to climb in everyone else's pictures, and then when it was her turn, she just scowled at me! Oh well!

Abby showing off her pretty dress

My family ROCKS!

Sarah showing off her dress and her duck face

Gotta love life with Twin toddlers!
The pushing...

...the screaming...

...the loving looks...

...the pouting...
(look at the look on Abby's face, so not amused!)

...the shoving...

Am I the only one noticing a trend here!?!

After a brief time out, Sarah refused to smile

She's a stubborn one!

Handsome Michael, posing for pictures

He is trying REALLY hard to ignore the determined Sarah!

Handsome man!

Joshua...cool cat!

Sarah is trying very hard to be inconspicuous...it's not working very well!

Josh, posing like Michael

Cutie pants!

1 comment:

Kristan said...

love these! your girls are cuties (and your boys are handsome)...and of course their antics look just like around here. :)