Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Day at the Park!

We have spent several days this week at the waterfront park in our town. The kids LOVE it, it is beautiful, and the perfect temperature there. We met some friends there on Thursday and that was even more fun! I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took that day.

Josh and Abby checking things out

Michael and his cheesy grin

Sam the monkey boy

Sarah LOVES the park

Taking a break to check out the water!

Abby watching some birds on the water

Abby watching a boat

Josh man in the bubble

Sarah in a freak still moment!

Sarah LOVES to swing! She would stay in there for hours if I'd let her!

Abby HATES swinging...but she throws a fit if I don't let her!
Crazy girl!

Sam pushing Kristi on the swing!

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Gogeous kids! I know you MUST get this all the time (I'm sorry for asking, again, but how many multiples do you have?
I saw you were a military fam, I just wanted to thank you, your husband and your dad for the sacrifices you make for us on a daily basis...we are a family who is VERY, VERY grateful to all of you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute to see both girls in the same swing. I've never seen that trick before! Thanks for sharing the darling pictures and updating your story so regularly.

Yes, I so appreciate your family for serving our country. We're counting on you even if people don't stop to consider that fact.

In Christ's love, Michal