Saturday, February 14, 2009
Chuck E Cheese and rocking out!
Marvin got home yesterday afternoon and I took off to do some grocery shopping and to rummage through sales bins at Gymboree. They were having a President's day sale and everything was $4.79 or less! Can't pass that up. I didn't find a lot, but got a few good things for the girls next year. It just felt good to be out ALONE!!!!! Even grocery shopping is relaxing by my self! When I got home, we got ready and headed out for some Chuck E Cheese fun!!!! It was the girls' first time(that they weren't immobile in their stroller!). They all had a blast, but it was REALLY busy! The girls go in opposite directions and Josh is not too thrilled to be in the middle of all the chaos, but I think it was a great trip overall! I'll add some video of the girls riding their first ever ride once I get it onto my computer! We got home in time to take baths and get the kids in bed. Sarah and Abby were so ready that they were actually waiting by their cribs, calling me to put them in! That does not happen very often! After the kids went to bed, Marvin and I got the Guitar Hero World Tour for our Wii out and we rocked out. I must admit that we can rock it(at least tucked away in the basement with the settings on easy!!!). It is so good to spend time with my forever Valantine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment