











Dearest Sam~
Sweet boy, I am so very proud to be your Mama! I've watched you grow these 5 years and am in awe to watch God's hand at work in your life. I am so glad that I have been able to watch you grow and change. I do not take for granted even one moment I've shared with you! You are such an amazing little man. You are so filled with spunk and yet so much love to offer everyone you come in contact with. I cannot wait to continue watching you grow. My prayer is that you will continue to love with abandon and that your heart will be soft toward your Savior. I know that God has great plans for you and I cannot wait to watch them unfold. I will enjoy every single minute of our great adventure together, my sweet Sam. Happy birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment