Tuesday, February 24, 2009
An urgent Prayer Request
I just learned that one of Michael's friends and teamate in Upwards basketball from Charleston was diagnosed this morning with a brain tumor. Forrester is 7 years old and is the oldest of 3 children. He will be having surgery to remove the tumor from his brain either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what the next step will be. Please keep him and his family in prayers as they deal with the whirlwind going on around them right now. That they will rely on THE anchor in the the midst of this huge storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Will be praying for this poor child and his family. If you want to email me about hip dysplasia, feel free: jennie.david@gmail.com There is a lot of info out there and it can be overwhelming so just ask me anything, I've been there!
-Jennie in CA
Post a Comment