Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ode to the Magic Bullet

I am not one to get swept away in infomercial trends. No snuggies in my near future!!!! However, my mom is a little bit more daring than I am. She got a Magic Bullet and for several days she raved about how great it was. I wasn't convinced at first, but after days of positive reviews, I thought it might be time to step out of my box and give it a try. I picked one up on one of our many outings this week. We came home, washed it up, and then started experimenting. It took a few batches to get the right mix(you know, cause recipes are NOT what I do best! I like to just throw stuff together and hope!) but we are all loving it. A little whole milk yogurt and whatever fresh fruit I pull out of the fridge first and we've got a very good for you snack! I'm excited to try some of the dips and soups! Here's to stepping out of my box! Thanks, Mom!

No comments: