Thursday, March 5, 2009
The Best Husband in THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
I just had to tell the world how much I love my husband!!!!!! I cannot believe the ways he loves me! Last night my man didn't get off work until after 6pm. Now, you think, that's not bad. No, except that we live 2.5 hours from his ship!!!! My man decided to drive 2.5 hours to spend 2 hours of awake time with me last night. He had to get up and leave this morning by 4:15am. It would have been so much easier for him to have stayed on board ship, but he came home instead! I let Michael and Sam stay up and visit with him for about 30 minutes before I put them to bed and we had a great time visiting and eating a snack! I so love my man!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment