Monday, March 16, 2009
Oh the Power of Pizza!
So, this afternoon, Sam asked me if we could order pizza for dinner. This has become a weekly thing for us. We order pizza and watch a movie. They mentioned a while ago that Abba must like pizza because he is always home for pizza night. Sadly, he is not home most other nights, at least not before bedtime. I didn't think much of it, just agreed that Abba did like pizza. So, I asked how come he wanted pizza tonight, we just had it on Friday. He responded, "because I really want Abba to come home." Poor guy, he really thinks that Abba only comes home on pizza night. He truly thinks that if we ordered pizza every night, Abba would be here. It is kinda funny in a very sad way! He tends to make connections to funny things anyway. He ate a muffin from Costco the night before he got his really bad cold and swears that the muffin made him sick. Every time we pass them at Costco, he says, "There are the muffins that make you sick. Don't get those!" He is very adamant. Poor guy probably wonders why we only order pizza once a week. Must think I really don't want Abba to come home since we don't call Pizza Hut everyday. Well, we did not order pizza tonight and Abba came home, so hopefully we can dispel this connection soon, silly guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor baby! It's hard being little!
He reminds me of my boys at that age. Your blog is awesome...I found you through another site. Returning...is something I will be doing!! When you have time come check out our place!! :)
Post a Comment