Thursday, March 12, 2009
Birds!
So, I know these 5 kids. They are the greatest, funniest, cutest, most awesome kids in the whole entire world. They just happen to be mine! How lucky am I? Oh, I know it! Okay, so I might be a little bit biased, but I have to say that I'm not the only one who thinks so! My mom does too! ;) We had a great day together yesterday. These kids make me laugh ALL day almost everyday! They are hilarious! An example, well, yesterday we were walking to our car from Costco. That is the only place I really take the kids shopping anymore, since they have Q sized family carts!There were birds flying all over the parking lot, must have been hundreds! Sarah LOVES birds. She was so excited, yelling "Hi bird!" over and over while squealing with delight and waving in every direction like a prom queen on drugs. Abby suddenly starts yelling "birdies" OVER and OVER at the top of her lungs and pointing. Only when Abby says "birdies" it sounds a lot like "boobies"(which is not a word we say in our house, just to make that clear!). I was laughing so hard, people around us were laughing as well, only I think a few might have been laughing AT me... We are quite the entertainment! We saw the funniest thing in the Taco Bell drive thru. There was this huge crow and he had a bag of potato chips. The bag had only crumbs, and was as big as this crazy bird. It was dumping crumbs out and then all the other birds would come and eat them up. He'd try, but then the bag would get caught in the wind and take off, so he'd have to go after it. Finally, he figured out if he stepped on the bag, it would stay put and he could have a free beak for eating. When all the crumbs were eaten up, he'd pick up the bag and hop around so more would fall out. It was so funny to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Which of the 5 are you not claiming today? You said you had 4 and I am almost positive that there are 5 Q Kids! LOL
Oops! Typo edited! I claim all 5, even on the bad days!!!!!!LOL!
Post a Comment