Monday, March 9, 2009
Evil in a box!
So, Marvin was home for his weekly 6 hour visit to our home. Okay, that might be a little exaggeration, but not too much. So, I took Michael to run errands with me. We call them dates, since it is just the two of us and we both love them!!!! It feels so funny to just have one kiddo, especially Michael who is not much work anymore! We actually get to have deep conversations...well, as deep as a 6 year old gets! It is fun to enjoy time away with my first born. We picked up a few Science kits to supplement our Science curriculum and we can't wait to start them this afternoon! Then, we stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I have not been there for quite some time, now that I do most of my shopping from the couch. I almost forgot how tempting all those yummy treats laden with High Fructose Corn Syrup, dyes, and preservatives are! We made it out by the skin of our teeth, Whew! Just as I let my guard down at the door, there they were. Ready to attack. Those stinkin' cute girlscouts with their tables of temptation. I walked by one, two...but that third little table got me! I came home with not 1, not2, not even 3 boxes. I came home with 5 boxes of girlscout cookies!!!! How does that happen? I think they must have some kind of hypnotic powers, do they get a badge for that? Anyway, thankfully, I have already polished off 2 boxes, so it won't be a problem for long!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How long did the 5 boxes last? They wouldn't last but a couple days at my house :)
Post a Comment