I feel SO much better today!!!!! I almost forgot what it feels like not to be sick! I went to bed early last night and when I woke up I felt SO much better. I still sound terrible, but I feel better! The beautiful spring time weather around here has helped, I'm sure! The girls helped me clean out their closet this afternoon and they found the tutus I had put away right after we moved in. Needless to say, being the girly girls they are, they wanted them on. And being the girly Mama that I am, I gladly obliged. And, of course, I had to take pictures, LOTS of pictures!
Abby

Sarah

Wanting to go outside!

That about wraps my Sarah up!!!!!

Sweet girl


Sarah on the run!

He's not a girl, and he is certainly not wearing a tutu, but he is one HANDSOME boy!

Watch out world, Sarah found some wheels!

Abby's walking again!!!
1 comment:
I love that you have a pink and a purple. Moli is our pink and Grace is our purple. :)
Post a Comment