Monday, March 2, 2009

A good day

I woke this morning feeling much better. I was still very hoarse, but I felt better. I went about a crazy morning getting everyone out the door in order to get the bigger boys to "school" on time. I thought I was up for a bit of an outing, so I took Josh and the girls with me to Target to get a package together to send a friend. I needed one more thing at the Super Walmart before we came home. By the time we were done, I was exhausted. When we got home, I opened the door and plopped on the deck and just let the kiddos run around in the sunshine. Thankfully, I grabbed my camera before I plopped. I got some great shots of Abby's first real steps and some loving! This afternoon, my wonderful troop dumped a baby bathtub full of rice(sensory stuff!!!!) ALL over the downstairs bathroom and closet. I had to remind myself how much I love them. We are not talking a little, we are talking a whole 5lb bag of rice!!!! My fever is back again tonight. But so is Marvin!!!! He got word today that his boss(the RO), whose goal in life seemed to be to make them miserable, was officially fired by the Admiral of the Navy!!!!! Praise God, what protection God has for us, I am told this doesn't just happen, ROs don't just get fired everyday. The new RO that is coming to take his place is rumored to be a very good man. We are very hopeful! I've seen Marvin more in the last 3 days than all of last week combined, which was a total of 4 hours! I'm hoping that things are looking up!

Abby is determined to make it!

Here she goes!!!!

She made it!!!!!!!!!!

And she is SO proud of herself!!!!!!

Cutie!

A hug on the run!

Playing tag!

You're it!!!!!!!!

Sweet sister love!

No comments: