We went to Bible study yesterday morning and by shear coincidence, the girls were wearing green hair bows. Too bad they don't wear them for longer than 5 minutes! Josh went wearing....are you ready...big boy underpants!!!!!! And, he stayed dry the whole time!!!! Yeah, Josh bosh! I think it is official! He has fully potty trained himself, on his own!!!! He has had not even one accident since Saturday afternoon! I am SO proud of my man, he has really impressed me with his initiative. He has definitely blown away all my expectations! Guess that will teach me!
And, my babies are growing up! Sarah had her very first real pig tails! Her hair is getting so long. It lessens my sadness over accidentally chopping off quite a bit of her baby locks here. Even dispite my beauty school drop out trimming, her hair is growing in so fast these days! She looks like such a big girl walking around with real pig tails. I'm not sure I like that very much!
The REAL thing!
Taking a moment to feed the Babs a cracker!
Getting into trouble! Sarah's favorite past time!
Thankfully for me, my sweet girl does not sit still for 2 seconds, and pig tails have a hard time keeping up with her just yet!



1 comment:
we have a lot of feeding each other too - fun. certainly not even close to enough hair for pig tails, though! :)
Post a Comment