I got some beautiful pictures of Teagan today and had to share with you all the miracle that is this sweet, happy, healthy boy. What an awesome reminder. This little guy should not have lived according to so many doctors, but God had different ideas! He is 3 months old now and is doing so great. Starting to smile, coo, and laugh! I needed the reminder this week, that God can do amazing things. Whether He chooses to or not, He is able. There are so many more pictures from our week so far with Granny, but I wanted to remind us all that He is able!



Please keep praying for Stellan. He is having a hard time of it. Pray for Jennifer as well, all of the stress of the hospital and seeing the sickness without help! Please pray for protection, peace, and answers!
No comments:
Post a Comment