Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A few pictures of our vacation

Okay, so the bulk of the pictures of our trip and the whole second half of vacation are on my point and shoot camera, which I have lost the cord to. I am working on that, but I'll post a few that I do have from my "good" camera in the meantime! Any of my wonderful family that want to email me pictures that you took, I'd be grateful!
Abby doesn't feel good, she wants to know if anyone might want to finish her banana(hey, with all these uncles, you just never know!)

Abby with Uncle Jay, so sweet

Top row: Lola(Marvin's Grandmother) with Sarah, Lolo(Marvin's grandfather), Sam, Michael, me, Karyl(my kids' auntie)
Bottom row:Marvin with Josh, Uncle Lionel(Marvin's youngest brother), Uncle Jay with Abby

Another family picture. Added: Mavin's dad and step mom

Sarah lovin' her Abba

Sam's hamming it up!

Abby with Uncle Lionel

Sam's loving the spotlight!

Not sure who's having more fun, Sam or his uncles!

Lolo and Josh(and of course, bunny)


You can tell from the pictures that my kids were whipped by this horribly awful cold. Sam and Sarah were feeling better by this point, but the other 3 were still pretty miserable. Hopefully we'll get to go back soon when they are all feeling better. A wedding is always something to plan a trip home for, no pressure, just sayin' guys! ;)

No comments: