It's that time again, although I almost missed it! This is my favorite day of the week now! I spend the week remembering things I'd rather forget just so that I can blog them on not me Monday! There is just something great about confessing those not so proud moments and laughing while doing it!!!!!
I have not spent the week eating enough Lumpia to keep any Filipino alive for at least a year!!! I certainly did not eat it for breakfast this morning because that would be a little much, right?
I was not in the least bit tempted to leave my first born out on the cold street last night, where he decided to throw a fit befitting a 2 year old!
We did not come within moments of losing our mini van off the tow dolly TWICE during this trip. I mean, come on, how does that happen...TWICE?
I have not wished more than once that I had a pocket translator to know what my hubby's family is saying about me! I have not, in an attempt to help me learn the language, spend hours watching Filipino soap operas and Wowowee!!! I will not confess that I might get Fillipino tv at home because I want to know if he lives or dies. By our next visit I'll be a pro, I'm telling you!
Thats all I have this week, but we have a whole week of vacation left, I'm sure there will be more coming soon! In the meantime, I dare you to join me! Go on over to MckMama's blog and jump in!!!! Warning, you might just look at life differently after you start and it IS addicting!
I have not spent the week eating enough Lumpia to keep any Filipino alive for at least a year!!! I certainly did not eat it for breakfast this morning because that would be a little much, right?
I was not in the least bit tempted to leave my first born out on the cold street last night, where he decided to throw a fit befitting a 2 year old!
We did not come within moments of losing our mini van off the tow dolly TWICE during this trip. I mean, come on, how does that happen...TWICE?
I have not wished more than once that I had a pocket translator to know what my hubby's family is saying about me! I have not, in an attempt to help me learn the language, spend hours watching Filipino soap operas and Wowowee!!! I will not confess that I might get Fillipino tv at home because I want to know if he lives or dies. By our next visit I'll be a pro, I'm telling you!
Thats all I have this week, but we have a whole week of vacation left, I'm sure there will be more coming soon! In the meantime, I dare you to join me! Go on over to MckMama's blog and jump in!!!! Warning, you might just look at life differently after you start and it IS addicting!



2 comments:
Great Not Me Monday post. I have been tempted to leave children outdoors as well.
Have a good week.
Yeah for Lumpia!
Post a Comment