I thought I'd throw some random thoughts out about all the kiddos, since I'm having trouble thinking straight at the moment!
Michael- Well, what can I say about my Michael. He has discovered doing dishes(okay, more like playing in soapy water, but the end result is clean dishes!), and has taken over that chore for me these days. He is still my sneaky fox, but he really is a different kiddo since Dr. Leman's book came along. He truly has a great sense of humor, makes me laugh all the time!
Sam- Talk about a girl crazy little monkey! He colored his project at church today pink and purple. When he gave it to me, I told him how pretty it was. I asked him what made him choose those colors(most things he makes are green, since that is his favorite color). His answer was that he was sitting by a "very pretty girl" and those were her favorite colors! Oh, I just didn't think I'd have to deal with this stuff for a VERY long time! Thank goodness he is not my sneaky fox!
Josh- has finally hit the terrible twos! I never thought I'd be glad for the terrible twos, but it means some normalcy in his life. I LOVE his little mischievous grin. He and Sarah have been quite the pair lately, which is not always good, but another great sign for us to know that he is making steps forward!
Sarah - a firecracker! She has learned the art of tantrums and loves to use them against me in the most inopportune moments! She also knows that it is hard for me to discipline her without a smile when she lays on her charm, and she does it with no remorse! Funny girly girl!
Abby- sweetheart to the core. It is SO funny to see her try to copy Sarah's tantrums, it is just not there for her! She does have quite the glare when you upset her somehow! Still no interest in walking, she has an appointment with the surgeon in the morning, so hopefully we will have a plan at that point!
That is that! Random updates on everyone. I'll try to check in after Abby's appointment tomorrow and clue y'all in on what the doctor says.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I won't tell Grace that Sam has a new girlfriend. :(
I love the updates! We sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment