Thursday, January 15, 2009
My new button
I have come across the story of a little girl who is fighting desperately to survive a very aggressive form of leukemia. Her name, Abby, caught my attention before I even heard her story. As I watched the video on her blog, I was in tears. I cannot even imagine the pain this brave little girl is going through and the pain her parents are in having to watch and hand her over to God. They are believers and have asked all who are willing to pray fervently. I am passing her story on to you and ask you all to pray and pass it along as well. Go ahead and click the Praying for Abby button on the right side of my blog and meet this special little girl and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment