Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just popped in to say hello!

We are still in Cali visiting. We've had a great time so far here. The kids are a bit thrown off, actually, I think that aliens might have invaded their bodies and taken them over. My children are always delightfully well behaved, so where, can I ask you, have they gone? To be honest, with the craziness of the last week, I think they are doing pretty well. They have been experiencing new people, new languages, new food. Honestly, we've dropped our little family into a whole new world for them and I think they are doing pretty well. They are feeling better now. Abby had to start teething with her molars now, of course, but other than that we are finally healthy. Hopefully the germs will have cleared by the time we get home. Michael is having a blast, as long as I throw him a peanut butter sandwich every day or so so that he doesn't starve! Sam is loving all the uncles to jump on and wrestle with. Josh is just completely overwhelmed, he just cries when someone new looks at him now. He loves Lolo and Grandpa Al though. Sarah is totally digging being the center of attention. She has started singing in the microphone in true Filipino fashion and can't help but sing along and dance to anything that resembles music. Abby is loving the cuddles from all the aunties around. Her teeth are taking a bit of a toll on her sunny personality, but she is taking full advantage of the cuddles.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Post some photos of your trip so we can see all the extended family!