Thursday, January 1, 2009

TEAGAN UPDATE!!!!!!

We are in California, having a great time visiting with Marvin's family. I'll have a great adventure to write about, but I have to wait until I'm laughing about it too! We are hoping this big will let up soon so that we can just enjoy being here. I wanted to get this update out there though, I am so thankful for all of you who are praying with me for this special little guy. Teagan has had several different surgeries, in these last few weeks. I am so excited to report that they have all been a success!!!! At this time, his surgeries have been concluded! His intestines have been fully returned to his body. His heart has migrated 3/4 of the distance they were hoping for it to after surgery with hopes that it will continue. His lungs have opened and he is breathing ON HIS OWN!!!!! The only tube he is hooked to at this time is a feeding tube! I am blown away at the miracle I've seen God do in this special little boys life, the doctors say over and over again that they have never come across this before. This baby should not be alive, it is a total, complete miracle. We have all been a part of it!!!! They expect him to be in the NICU through this month at least. His tiny body has been through a lot and he is going to need time to recover. He still needs lots of prayers, but his prognosis is so much better than anyone other than God could have ever imagined. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: