Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gotta love the sun! (Lots of pictures!!!!!)

I do. I've got to admit that on days when the sun shines around here, we definately do NOT take it for granted! Today was the first time all week that the sun has peeked out for a bit. That is no exaggeration, it gets REALLY old after a few days. So, when the sun does shine, we go out and soak it up. It really doesn't matter if it is warm or not, we are starving for some sunshine! It came out today and not just a little, but in all its glory. Thank you God!!!!!! I feel like every sunny day is a present from Him just for me! We went out and colored with some chalk, rode bikes, climbed the driveway(great exercise, my legs are still burning!), and walked down to visit the neighbor dogs down the street. Most of all, we just enjoyed squinting! Here is a boatload of pictures from our day!
This is our house

our front yard

Abby treking up the driveway

Getting closer (gotta love Sarah's look in the background!)

Getting closer!

Abby says,"You can do it Sarah!"

My Josh bosh

Michael shows Abby how to color with chalk

Abby likes this chalk stuff!

Michael and Sam got traced(they made their chalk bodies hold hands!)

Sarah's trying to slide down the driveway!

Sweet girls!

cutie pie!

Michael on his scooter

Sam on his scooter

funny boy!

The boys' favorite outdoor activity:
Ready, set....

Go!

The finish line. Gives me a heart attack every time! There's not much room for error between the car and the junk!

checking out the neighbors!

Sarah girl

sweet Abby thinks that scooter stuff is too dangerous!

coloring away!

3 comments:

The Carters said...

that's an awesome driveway for boys :) hope the sun comes out tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

This made me smile and brought back a great memory from when my kids were little... They were tracing me in the driveway with chalk and a nice elderly couple stopped to make sure I was OK. Imagine what they saw from the road...3 tiny tots running around their mommy's body in the driveway! I still laugh every time I think of that day! Enjoy every minute of it! Love and miss you guys!

Jessica said...

sun... yes..I always feel like cheering for God the days the sun comes out. Well actually I do! It's like a B12 shot for me! We have been enjoying this past stretch of rain free days!!!!!!! wooo hoooo!!