Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Grocery shopping in my pajamas!!!!
I just found out that my local grocery store has an online home delivery system!!!! I used it for the first time this morning. I LOVE technology! I shopped leisurely in my pajamas, while sitting on my couch with my feet up! My children enjoying Noggin on tv. Why have I not done this sooner? It is only $6.95 for delivery, SO worth EVERY penny! I would pay a steep price to not have to pile 5 kids and groceries into a shopping cart and yet still eat! I think I'm in love with Safeway! I'm sure this is not new to you all, but it is to me...and I am SO excited at this idea! I love it! Now we are done shopping and ready for school to begin and I am not exhausted already. Just had to tell y'all about my great shopping experience!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's wonderful! modern conveniences are the best :)I would recoup the $6.95 easily, b/c i wouldn't have to buy all my kids candy at the checkout!
Post a Comment