My New Best Friend!
Yes, they have a 52" flat screen tv with surround sound and Blue Ray disc player...but they prefer to watch movies the old fashioned way!
One of My Worst Fears!!!!!
I went in to get the girls up from their naps this week and I found one of my biggest fears come to pass! Sarah was more than half way out of her crib!!!! I opened the door and she stared at me while perched on the top railing of her crib. I ran to grab the camera(already in her room, fear not, I didn't leave her to fall on her head!). By the time I got it, she had backed back into her bed and stood there with this look of innocence on her beautiful face. You may not understand how I fear the climbing out of the crib age. None of my children have ever attempted(okay, Sam did it, but I told him no one time and that was the end of it!) Sarah is not that child, once she figures out how to escape the confines that bring sleep, I'm in HUGE trouble! If it happens, I'm ordering a crib tent! Yes, I will resort to locking my child into a cage in order to get some peace of mind AND peace and quiet at the same time! I have always thought I'd never do that, but that was the same mom who said I'd never put a leash on my child. Then I had a Sarah and we have a leash in the form of a cute little monkey and I can see the cute little crib cage on its way into my heart and home VERY soon!
She's a great faker of innocence, but don't buy it, people, she is TROUBLE in a bow!
Abby looks on while Michael and Sam perform the "good morning" song and dance.
Josh(and Bunny, of course) just being cute!
Earthquake!!!!!!
Yes, we had an earthquake this morning! It originated about 15 miles away in Kingston. Nope, I had NO idea that we'd had an earthquake. I guess living in the midst of a Q tornado has left me immune? In fact, my mom, who lives in North Carolina informed me that we had had an earthquake several hours before I spoke to her. Not much of an earthquake I guess! But, I can now say I've been in an earthquake!



3 comments:
thanks for your note about anna! sarah's personality sounds just like how the girls usually are - fun, but exhausting. i love reading about your girls (and boys). :)
I am all with you on the crib tent AND the leash. I actually had someone make an ugly comment about Bailey's leash at the zoo one time. While her kids ran around like idiots, mine was right with me and safe and behaving!
I crack up now because that is how we have trained our dogs too. The puppy (BIG puppy) stays on it most of the time because he is naughty and chew everything. I love it.
PS Here is a link to the cribs you need! LOL Good Luck.
http://www.daycareuniverse.com/C-4.jpg
that's the funniest photo ever of them watching the itty bitty tv!! and i'm so with ya on the crib tent. I wish i had done that with Kyle when he started head diving out of his crib at 1 1/2!!
Post a Comment